‘Tis the season for achoos, sniffles and giant vats of homemade chicken noodle soup.
What exactly is it about chicken noodle soup that somehow makes you feel better when you’re under the weather??? Our poor family dealt with an ugly cold over the Christmas break and everyone slurped down this soup.
But even when you’re not feeling well, this is comfort food at it’s finest…and it couldn’t be easier to make at home from scratch, especially if you’re using rotisserie chicken.
(P.S. if you’re an essential oils user, add a drop or two of Lemon essential oil to your bowl! More EO recipes here.)
Pin all of our 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Rotisserie Chicken Supplies:
- 5 qt Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer
- 6.5 qt Slow Cooker
- Henckles 7 Piece Knife Set with Block
- Rubbermaid 50 Piece Freezer Safe Food Storage Set
- Pizza Cutter
- 3 Piece Dishwasher Safe Cutting Board Set
See all of our 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats