I really don’t like to call any particular meal a ‘favorite’ because I just love all food. Well, most foods. But if I had a list of absolute favorites, this would rank in the top 10 for sure. Likely the top 5. But definitely the top 10.
I love it because it’s so budget friendly. It’s so tasty. It’s so filling (this is crucial criteria when you are feeding 4 hungry boys!). It’s just so good.
It’s perfect for your next tail-gating adventure or football watching party at your house!
Pin all of our 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Chili, Soup & Stew Supplies:
- 6 qt. Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- 12 qt Large Nonstick Stockpot
- 6.5 qt. Programmable Touchscreen Slow Cooker
- Stainless Steel Soup Ladle (dishwasher safe!)
- 4 piece Stoneware Soup Bowl Set
See all of our 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners