GIVEAWAY is now closed! Winner is Janice C…congrats!
**Update: Kraft Fresh Takes are no longer available in stores. We’ve updated the recipe below with our recommended ingredients for substitution.
With life moving at warp speeds some weeks, I occasionally turn to convenience. And with the new Kraft Fresh Take, convenience just got a little more convenient. No more bowls of egg, milk and breading. Plus you get the same great crunch without the frying.
Let me show you why…
Open up the bag and pull the middle seam out…
Mix up the cheese and breadcrumbs…
Press the chicken tenderloin into the mixture…
Put in pan to bake…
Toss out the bag once you’ve used up the breading!
I took the Cheddar Jack and Bacon variety, coated it onto some chicken tenderloin and baked the chicken. Then I added 1 tenderloin to a tortilla with lettuce, tomato and Ranch…all my favorite flavors for a wrap.
Served with a side of fresh fruit…an easy, light spring dinner!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps
Yield – 10 wraps
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 25-30 minutes
- 1 packet Shake’N Bake Seasoned Panko Seasoned Coating Mix, with shaker bag
- 1 cup Kraft Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 1/4 lb. chicken tenderloins
- 10 soft taco size tortillas
- 10 pinchfuls of lettuce
- 1 tomatoes, sliced, or 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup homemade ranch dressing
- Fresh fruit, side serving
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix the first four ingredients in the Shake ‘N Bake shaker bag.
- Coat the chicken and bake for 25-30 minutes. Chicken breast can be used too, will likely need to bake longer to ensure they cook through.
- When chicken is finished, let cool slightly before assembling wraps.
- To each tortilla, add 1 Cheddar Jack and Bacon chicken tenderloin, pinchful of lettuce, tomato and drizzles of ranch dressing.
- Serve Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps with fresh fruit.
I’ve teamed up with Kraft Fresh Take to offer a $50 gift card to the grocery store of your choice. That might be enough for your entire grocery bill for the week, or it might be enough to pay for your dinners for the week! Either way, we want to help you buy groceries and we want you to give Kraft Fresh Take a try (lots of other recipes ideas available here)!
Plus, you can print a $.50/1 Kraft Fresh Take Coupon too!
Here are the contest details…
1. Contest ends Monday, April 16th at 5 pm EST. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment sharing which of the new Kraft Fresh Take varieties you’d like to try first!
- Entry #2: Tweet the following: Enter to win a $50 Gift Card to Your Grocery Store from @5dollardinners! http://bit.ly/chickenbaconwraps #giveaway
- Entry #3: Hang out with us on Facebook, join the free email newsletter, or get RSS updates.
- Please leave separate comments for each entry.
2. Winner will be selected by Random.org.
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!
*Disclosure: This post was written on behalf of Kraft Fresh Take. I received compensation for time and recipe creation. Opinions are my own, as always.