Cheesy Sausage Breakfast Muffins
Yield – 12 muffins
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 lb. cooked all-natural sausage
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Grease 12 muffin tins and preheat oven to 375.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Add the oil and 2 eggs, then pour in the rest of the evaporated milk and 1/4 cup water. Whisk together.
- Stir in the cooked sausage and shredded cheese.
- Fill the greased muffin tins 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake muffins in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Let cool on cooling rack before serving. Eat up or freeze for another morning!