Cellfire has released new e-coupons that can be loaded onto your store loyalty cards at all Kroger and Safeway and their family stores (**see below).
Coupons must be saved onto your card before April 4, 2011, and can be used up until April 18, 2011. This next set of e-coupons include (among others!):
- $2/1 ZYRTEC Allergy
- $2/1 on any Cortaid Anti-itch product
- $0.50/2 any flavor/variety Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Pastries
- $0.60/3 any variety Green Giant Frozen Boxed Vegetables
- $0.50/1 any flavor/variety Nature Valley Granola Bars (excludes Nature Valley Granola Thins)
- $0.50/2 any flavor/variety Betty Crocker Fruit Shapes, Fruit by the Foot, Fruit Gushers OR Fruit Roll-Ups fruit flavored snacks
- $0.50/1 any flavor 8 OZ. OR LARGER Gardettos Snack Mix
- $0.75/1 Wheaties or Wheaties Fuel cereal
- $0.55/1 Original Cheerios cereal
- $0.55/1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.
- $0.75/1 MultiGrain Cheerios cereal
- $0.50/2 any variety Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers frozen vegetables
Click here to load them to your card, or use the Cellfire widget in my sidebar.
Happy E-Coupon Loading!!!
*Note: E-coupons will be automatically deducted from your receipt when you use your store loyalty card. E-coupons do NOT double. E-coupons are not to be used in conjunction with paper coupons!
**Kroger Stores included are Dillons, Fry’s, JayC Food Stores, King Soopers, Pay Less, Baker’s, Gerbes, Hilander, City Market, Scott’s and Smith’s. Safeway stores included are Randalls, Tom Thumb, Vons, Genuardi’s, Pavillions, and Carrs.
This post contains affiliate links. More information can be found on the site’s disclosure policy.