Enchiladas for brekkie, yessem! These babies are so delicious! Scramble some eggs, mix in some ham, or sausage, or peppers, or whatever you like in an omelet. Roll up the eggs & goodies in corn tortilla, douse in red enchilada sauce (homemade or store-bought) and sprinkle a smidge of shredded cheese on top. Ka-bam!
Simple, tasty breakfast!
And yes, these are make-ahead and freezer friendly! Make them up to the point where you’d bake them, cover with foil and freeze.
Give these breakfast enchiladas a whirl…I know you’ll love them!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Breakfast Supplies:
- Wilton 24 cup Mini Muffin Pan
- Wilton Square Muffin Pan
- Rachael Ray NonStick Loaf Pan 9″x5″
- Glass Fluted Quiche Dish 10 1/2″
- Blendtec Total Blender
- KitchenAid 5 Speed Blender
- Cuisinart Round Waffle Maker
- Black & Decker Family Size Griddle
Pin all of the Breakfast Recipes
See all of our 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes