Today, I’ve got the Masarati of blenders for you. (I really know nothing about fancy cars…other than I think Masaratis are fancy cars. I think I saw it in a movie once
Seriously…have you heard of Blendtec blenders?
They are aaaahhhh-mazing machines. Really, ma-SHEEN. Say it like I emphasized it. Now, add a little extra drama and tone to the “SHEEN” part. Ma-SHEEEEEEN.
They do it all (see below). Really.
Total Blender Classic Series® is the all-in-one appliance that makes smoothies, fresh juice, ice cream, milkshakes, cappuccinos, margaritas, soups, sauces, bread dough, dressings, salsas, and more. See, I told you they do it all. Yes, even ice cream. And hot soup. Same appliance…kinda doesn’t make sense. But it’s true!
A little more detail about this beauty of a blender from the Blendtec website:
- Contains precision tuned 4″ blade in the large nearly 3-quart total capacity BPA-free jar.
- Restaurants, coffee shops and juice bars use them – Blendtec machines are known for producing the best, most consistent results in taste and texture.
- Smart-Touch Tec-nology™ which means when a cycle button is pushed, the Total Blender Classic Series® automatically speeds up and slows down, then shuts off when the cycle is complete, so recipes turn out perfect every time.
I’m beyond excited to be able to give one of these bad babies away to 1 of you this week. It’s $5 Dinners birthday gift to you!!!!!!!
(Note – This giveaway end on Wednesday…all the other giveaways end on Monday!And I’ve added a 5th entry option!)
I’ve had a fabulous time celebrating $5 Dinners 4th birthday this year, and I hope you have too!
Entry details below…
1. Contest ends Wednesday, August 29th at 5 pm EST. Best part of this giveaway – DAILY ENTRIES! You can enter up to 5 times each day, for a total of 30 entries if you enter each day until Wednesday!
- Entry #1: Leave a comment sharing your favorite one dish dinner.
- Entry #2: Share this giveaway, using the little buttons above or below.
- Entry #3: Pin one of your favorite $5 Dinners or One Dish Dinners recipes.
- Entry #4: Join the free email newsletter, or get RSS updates.
- Entry #5: Like Blendtec on Facebook, or follow them on Twitter.
- Please leave separate comments for each entry.
2. Winner will be selected by Random.org. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!
*Disclosure: I did receive a Blendtec blender in conjunction with this giveaway. I received no other compensation. Opinions are my own as always.