Yield – About 1 1/2 cups
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 0 minutes
- About 3/4 cups blackberry “juice”/puree ($1)
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar ($.30)
- 1/3 cup olive oil ($.60)
- 1 Tablespoon sugar or desired sweetener ($.01)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Blend about 1 1/2 cup blackberries until a juice or puree forms. Pour in 1/4 cup of water while blending if necessary, to form the puree.
- Place the pureed blackberries into a strainer and stir around and press until the juice falls through.
- And you’re just left with the pulp.
- Take the strained juice and add it to a container with lid that you can shake vigorously. Add the vinegar, olive oil, sweetener and some salt and pepper.
- Shake. Vigorously. And then pour.
- And enjoy over top of a simple salad.