Alright y’all. These are in no particular order.
Just some of everyone’s favorites from this past year…
10. Burrito Cups
8. Pumpkin Spice Baked Oatmeal (with GF version)
And from year’s past, plus other great resources…
- Best Recipes of 2010
- Best Recipes of 2011
- Popular Recipes page
- Free Printable Planner page - meal planners, grocery lists, etc.
- Cooking Tutorials page
- Rice and Beans Budget page
- $5 Dinners Recipe Index
- One Dish Dinners
And before we conclude this year-end wrap-up, I thought I’d share the most popular recipes from $5 Dinners on Pinterest.
- Homemade Taco Seasoning
- Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix
- Homemade Onion Soup Mix
- No Sugar Strawberry Freezer Jam
- Stovetop Mac n Cheese
- Pumpkin Pie French Toast
- Iced Caramel Coffee Punch
And now, we move forward with anticipation to 2013…we press on in the fight against rising food prices, working hard to keeping our grocery bills in check, while still making delicious, healthy (and inexpensive!) meals for our families!
Happy New Year Y’all!