*UPDATE: For more information on where to find a FREE Coupon for one of these products, click here!
**UPDATE: This giveaway is now closed!
The winner is #265 – Cortney! Congrats…I hope you and your daughter enjoy these mixes!
I guess we should call this week…Gluten Free Giveaway Week! Got another great GF giveaway…1 winner will win the above pictured gluten free products from Betty Crocker.
Betty Crocker® Gluten Free Dessert Mixes are making their way onto grocery shelves this summer. There are four new dessert options – all made in a gluten-free processing facility.
- Betty Crocker Gluten Free Yellow Cake Mix
- Betty Crocker Gluten Free Devil´s Food Cake Mix
- Betty Crocker Gluten Free Brownie Mix
- Betty Crocker Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
These mixes were designed for the celiacs and others with gluten intolerance! I am thrilled that General Mills and Betty Crocker have stepped up to the plate to meet the needs of the rising population of people who are leaving gluten behind!
I have already seen these mixes in my grocery store. Right next to all the other baking mixes! No need to travel to a specialty or health foods store in search of GF baking mix alternatives!
If you’re interested in entering this giveaway, here are the details…
1. Contest ends Thursday, August 13th at 5 pm EST. Winner will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
2. Entry #1: Leave a comment just saying you want to win.
3. Entry #2: Leave a SEPARATE comment telling me in what way you promoted this contest (i.e., posting it in a forum, posting about it on your blog, Tweet about it, emailing all your friends, and/or subscribe to my feed by email or in a reader).
4. Entry #3: Tell me who this would be for! Yourself, to entertain a group of friends who are GF, for your kiddos, husband, wife!
5. Winner will be selected by Random.org.
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!
*Disclosure: I did receive 1 box each of these dessert mixes. Allergy note: I have not, however, tried them, as they contain potato flour, which is one of my son’s allergies. They are best served for those without a potato allergy! They contain no soy, no dairy (use a non-dairy butter subsititute), but do call for eggs.