First, please pardon the iPhone photo. I couldn’t figure out what happened to my memory card for my camera, but it has since been found and we can go back to the regularly scheduled photos!
This recipe is for all of you “meat and potatoes” people. Meatballs, doused in BBQ sauce, then baked. Potatoes, mashed to your liking. Put it all together on a plate for ultimate the ultimate meat-n-taters dinner. I promise you’ll love it!
BBQ Meatballs on Mashed Potatoes
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 20 minutes
Cooking Time – 25 minutes
- 12 BBQ meatballs 
- 6-8 medium size potatoes
- Butter or margarine, milk or sour cream
- Seasonings, salt and pepper
- Fresh or frozen veggies as side dish, we had this with broccoli
- Bake the meatballs until cooked through. Cooking time will vary depending on size of the meatballs. (Photos & directions here .)
- Boil the potatoes for about 10 minutes, or until soft. Mash in a bowl and stir in the butter and milk or sour cream, salt and pepper and any other seasonings you like in your mashed potatoes.
- Prepare veggie or other side dish.
- Serve BBQ Meatballs over mashed potatoes with a side of veggies.