- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
BBQ Meatball Kebabs
Posted By Erin, The $5 Dinner Mom On August 28, 2013 @ 5:00 pm In Beef,Grill,Recipes | 3 Comments
Well, these babies didn’t last long in the freezer. I made up 2 batches of BBQ meatballs over the weekend , in an attempt to prepare myself for the back to school frenzy…and here is the first of 2 new recipes using BBQ meatballs. (I hope to share the other next week…if I get it made in the next few days!)
Zucchini is uber cheap these days, and we had some extra canned pineapple from yesterday’s school lunches that I added to the skewers too. Because I had the meatballs already made, this meal worked out perfectly “timing wise,” as I started the grill and then skewered everything up and by the time I was finished, the grill was hot and ready to welcome the kebabs!
AND…I love that this is a “one-dish grill dinner” too! Hope y’all enjoy these kebabs!
BBQ Meatball Kebabs
Adapted from BBQ Meatball Sliders 
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 15 minutes
- 12 BBQ meatballs  ($2.50)
- 2 small or 1 large zucchini, sliced ($.99)
- 1/2 red onion, cut into chunks ($.40)
- About 1/2 can pineapple chunks ($.50)
- Grilled Garlic Bread  ($1)
- Turn on the grill and let warm up.
- Skewer the meatballs, zucchini slices, red onion chunks and pineapple chunks. Place on the grill and grill for 5-7 minutes, then carefully turn them to cook the other side of the meatballs. Grill until meatballs have cooked through.
- Grill the garlic bread over indirect heat, alongside the kebabs.
- Serve BBQ Meatball Kebabs with grilled garlic bread.
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/bbq-meatball-kebabs/
URLs in this post:
 in your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/subscribe-to-free-email-updates
 in your feed reader: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/5dinners
 follow the $5 Dinners adventures on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/5dollardinners
 Facebook too: http://www.facebook.com/5dollardinnersfans
 2 batches of BBQ meatballs over the weekend: http://www.5dollardinners.com/ranchero-chicken-recipe-plus-back-to-school-baking-day/
 BBQ Meatball Sliders: http://www.5dollardinners.com/bbq-meatball-sliders/
 Grilled Garlic Bread: http://www.5dollardinners.com/grilled-garlic-bread/
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.