Tonight’s meal is simple, quick, easy…and sure to fill up the seemingly bottomless stomachs of teenage boys. Kristi would know! She shares her Baked Mostaccioli with us….a favorite of her teenage boys!
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 35-45 minutes
- 1 pound Mostaccioli Noodles – Cooked and drained ($.89)
- 1 – 29 oz can Tomato Sauce ($.94)
- 1 – 15 oz can Diced tomatoes ($.68)
- 1 pound shredded Mozzerella ($1.99)
- Italian Seasoning, Garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste
- Toss together the cooked Mostaccioli noodles, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, seasonings, and 1/2 of the cheese in a large mixing bowl. Pour into a 9 x 13 baking dish, then top with the rest of the cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and begins to golden. Serve with bread and salad.
$4.5o for the pasta, plus bread and salad
Kristi lives with her husband and 2 teenage boys in the St. Louis area.