This one is for my homeschooling friends!!!
I’m thrilled to share that I will be speaking at all 4 of this spring’s Teach Them Diligently Events.
And I will also be in the “Expo Hall,” in a fun, interactive and delicious-smelling booth!
We will have our freezer cooking products for sale.
We will be answering questions about meal planning and life in the kitchen.
We are hosting a “Kids Cook Your Dinner“ event at our booth – where you kiddos can make your meal to cook the next day!
We will demonstrate how our amazing tools and resources work, and how they can make life in the kitchen easier for you!
And we will get to meet you!!!
If you’re a veteran, a newbie, or a thinking about homeschooling family, then I highly recommend attending. I had the pleasure of being at the Dallas event 2 years ago and it was amazing – so encouraging, and inspiring, and motivating to me as a mom!
(No, we are not a homeschooling family, but we do go above and beyond our classical charter school curric with 2 of our boys who have serious reading issues – both therapy and extensive practice using the All About Spelling/Reading currics!)
The Teach Them Diligently team knows and understands my heart to help and minister to busy, stressed out moms (and dads), and I’m honored to get to speak and share how I manage my time in the kitchen and save loads on groceries, as a busy working mom.
I will be speaking about the following:
- Staying One Step Ahead of Your Hungry Family with “Time Blocks” – They say that the kitchen is the heart of home and that is certainly true in our home. I think that planning “time blocks” in the kitchen is one of the most important keys to keeping my home running smoothly, keeping “one step ahead” of myself, and not feeling like I’m drowning as I keep up with the never ending food needs of my 4 boys.
- The Grocery Budget Formula Workshop – A look at the 5 mistakes that you might be making in the grocery store, plus a formula to help you calculate how much you should be spending on groceries – to help encourage and inspire you to spend less on groceries!
Teach Them Diligently Convention is perfect for you if…
- You are a veteran home educator who needs encouragement along the way.
- You are just embarking on your homeschool journey and seeking confidence and education.
- You are considering home education for your family or wondering if God will call your family to home educate in the future.
- You are a Christian family seeking a wonderful marriage/parenting/discipleship retreat.
- You desire to be Set Free from the unreasonable expectations you or others have put on you.
Teach Them Diligently is distinct in its approach– by focusing on the entire family and all the roles homeschool parents play. We are more than educators. We are first and foremost spouses and parents. We have a ton of sessions that equip and encourage in those roles as well as having many sessions on academic, homeschool organization, foundation, etc.
TTD Dates & Locations…
- Rogers, Arkansas ~ March 23 – 25
- Nashville, Tennessee ~ March 30 – April 1
- Sandusky, Ohio ~ April 20 – 22
- Atlanta, Georgia ~ May 11 – 13
I, for one, can’t wait to be there and meet you!
If you haven’t yet, you can register for Teach Them Diligently HERE and use 5DOLLARDINNERS coupon code to save on your family’s registration!