- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Angie’s Vegetable Cheese Balls
Posted By Angie On April 4, 2013 @ 5:00 pm In Fresh Veggies,Recipes,Side Dish | No Comments
This is an easy little appetizer that’s quick to whip up and light on your wallet. Even more so if you have access to a garden! I’ve also used these as a side dish with some ranch dressing to dip them in! If you can handle some spice, chop up a small chili to throw in the mix!
Vegetable Cheese Balls
Yield – 36 balls
Preparation Time – 20 minutes
Cooking Time – 30 minutes
- 1 cup shredded cheese (any flavor)
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated and chopped carrots
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- a pinch of black pepper
- Optional: 1 small red chili pepper, finely diced
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix thoroughly, then shape into tbsp size balls.
- Line them up on a pre-greased baking pan, and bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/angies-vegetable-cheese-balls/
URLs in this post:
 right into your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/get-emails
 get meal plans delivered to you each week: http://www.5dollarmealplan.com
 Add this recipe to ZipList!: http://www.5dollardinners.comvoid(0);
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.