Today I’m going to tell you about an amazing side that I’ve discovered. If you like garlic bread with your pasta, you are going to love Parmesan Garlic Knots.
If you get the generic biscuits in a can from Wal-mart, even if they aren’t on sale they are $1.25 for 40 so you’ll have plenty! And it will keep practically any pasta dish under $10 for your family! And the good thing is that they are completely compatible with any occasion. You need an appetizer for the big game? check. A side for a dinner party? double check. Served to your wonderful family? double checked with love and garlic.
Parmesan Garlic Knots
Yield -10 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 11 minutes
- 2 cans biscuits
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- pinch of basil
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- enough parmesan to make mixture thick
- Roll biscuits between your hands until a long string is made.
- Make string into a knot.
- Bake into knots as temperature says on can.
- Mix rest of mixture together in bowl.
- Use brush to paint mixture on knots after baked.
::: Download the FREE $5 Dinners Toolbar – never miss a recipe, coupon, deal or meal plan! Learn more. :::