- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Angie’s Baked Reuben Casserole
Posted By Angie On January 31, 2012 @ 5:06 pm In Meat,Protein,Recipes | 4 Comments
We love reubens. I’m always looking for a way to make them easier so I don’t have to stand at the stove flipping for hours. By george, I think I’ve found it! With this recipe, you can just throw everything into a casserole dish and then scoop out sandwich portion onto bread!
Baked Reuben Casserole
Yield - 7 servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 40 minutes
- 1.5 pounds deli corned beef, crumbled
- 1 2 can sauerkraut (28 ounces), rinsed and drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing (almost free with coupons and sales)
- 2 cups Swiss cheese, shredded (it’s cheaper to shred your own, but there is pre-cut out there, if you just don’t have the time)
- Rye bread (I found mine on the “must go today” racks at Wal-mart for 40% off.)
- Place corned beef in the bottom of a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Layer sauerkraut on top of the corned beef.
- In a separate bowl, combine sour cream and Thousand Island dressing. Then layer the dressing on top of the sauerkraut.
- Layer the shredded Swiss cheese on top of the dressing.
- Bake 40 minutes at 350 degrees
- Scoop onto your bread, however much or little you want.
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/angies-baked-reuben-casserole/
URLs in this post:
 in your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/subscribe-to-free-email-updates
 in your feed reader: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/5dinners
 follow the $5 Dinners adventures on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/5dollardinners
 Facebook too: http://www.facebook.com/5dollardinnersfans
 Add this recipe to ZipList!: http://www.5dollardinners.comvoid(0);
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.