Don’t fall for the pre cooked lasagna noodles anymore! Because uncooked noodles work JUST as well! Plus that gives it a +5 on the easy factor, and who doesn’t like that!? Also, it’s an easy way to get rid of any cheese bits you have left over. Just throw them all in and it will turn out scrumptious! This got 8 thumbs up in my family.
Angie’s Almost Pay Day Lasagna
Yield – 8 servings
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 60 minutes
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 8 oz Ricotta Cheese
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar, slices of mozzarella, Parmesan? Throw it in! Any kind of cheese will do.
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Make this your own. If you have cooked hamburger, add it. Mushrooms? add them. Peppers or spinach, etc. etc.
- Pour some of the spaghetti sauce along the bottom of a 9×13 pan
- Add 3 lasagna noodles and top with 4oz ricotta cheese and whatever other cheese you have. add some sauce.
- Add 3 more lasagna noodles, top with 4oz ricotta cheese and any other cheese you have. (I do recommend mozzarella somewhere in there.) again, add some sauce.
- Add your final 3 lasagna noodles, finish off the bottle of spaghetti sauce, & top with any remaining cheeses you have. (I really do like shredded cheddar)
- Add 1/2 cup water to the sides of the dish to make sure most of the noodles are covered.
- Bake covered, in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 45 minutes. Uncover, and top with remaining half cup of mozzarella cheese. Bake for an additional 15 minutes. Remove from oven, and let stand 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
::: Download the FREE $5 Dinners Toolbar – never miss a recipe, coupon, deal or meal plan! Learn more. :::