Did you know that you can clip coupons for Food & Grocery Items on Amazon?!
There are Coupons available for items in food and grocery, and you don’t have to have Prime Pantry to use these!
(If you’d like to see the latest coupons for Prime Pantry, tap here.)
We have the current list of Best Amazon Coupons for Food & Grocery for you below.
And without further ado, here is a list of…
Best Amazon Coupons for Food & Grocery
- Save 15% on Condiments
- Save 15% on Heinz Ketchup
- 20% off Goldfish Crackers
- Save 15% off Vega One Organic
- Save $3.50 on Bare Snacks
- Save $4 on Larabar Items
- 20% off Sensible Portions Snacks
- 25% off Plum Organics Products
- Save 30% on select Bai Bubbles Flavors
- Save $2 on Brothers ALL Natural Fruit Crisps
- $4 off Quaker Organic Instant Oatmeal
- $5 off Quaker Overnight Oats
- Save up to 20% on Enjoy Life Foods
and many more – tap here for the complete list!
Amazon Prime & Subscribe & Save Program
For a limited time, members of Amazon Prime qualify for a 20% discount, up to $20, on the first order of their first Subscribe and Save subscription. Prime members may also qualify for an additional 20% discount, up to $20, on the first order of their first diaper and baby food subscriptions, compliments of Amazon Family. Certain product exclusions apply; qualifying items will display the coupon offer. The promotion is limited to one unit and one coupon per household.
Be sure to check the price difference with the coupon and with subscribe & save discounted option, if there is one.
Lastly, there is a discount for anyone who holds a valid EBT card, tap below to learn more about that program.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links to products on Amazon. Thanks for supporting $5 Dinners.