My boys get slap-happy when they hear that sloppy joes (or some variation of them!) are on the menu! Sloppy joes are EASY – brown ground beef, add sauce, slop onto buns.
But…that can get old, especially if sloppy joe are a regular in your family’s meal rotation. I’ve got some fun way for you to mix it up and serve your kiddo’s favorite sloppy joe meat in a different way…
Cheesy Sliders. Or over hot dogs. Or in a bowl. Or as a bite. I’ve got all the details on each below…
5 Fun Sloppy Joe Recipes
Tap/click to get the complete recipe:
- Slopp-Cheesy Joe Sliders here
- Sloppy Dogs here
- Sloppy Joe bites here
- Sloppy Joe Bowls here
- Homemade Sloppy Joe Sauce here
Pin all of our 31 Days of Kid Friendly Recipes here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Supplies to Help Make these Recipes:
- Wilton 24 Cavity Pumpkin Silicon Mold
- Individual Brownie Bar Pan, 24 cavities
- Mini Loaf Pan, 8 cavities
- Classic Round Waffle Maker
- 6 inch Bamboo Skewers, 100 ct
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Dark Melting Wafers, 12 oz.
- Washburn Dad’s Wrapped Root Beer Barrels, 2 lbs.
See all of our 31 Days of Kid Friendly Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 5-Ingredient Meals
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of FreezEasy Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Healthy Snacks
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Meals