I know how busy and intense the transition from lazy summer days at the pool to adjusting back to the 6:30 am wake up calls can be…so I thought I’d help out by sharing a different lunchbox idea each day this month.
What’s In Today′s Lunchbox?!
- Cheesy Hot Dog Wraps with Horizon Organic Cheese Sticks (see directions below)
- Sweet Peas
For the Cheesy Hot Dog Wraps: Cut a cheese stick in half…place it inside a split hot dog. Wrap with crescent roll. Bake 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees. Easypeasy! For the lunchbox, I would cut them up and throw them into a food thermos to stay warm for lunch time along with a fun lunchbox love note (see below)!
Disclaimer: These ideas are just a small part of the total food eaten throughout the day. Some have smaller amounts of protein and/or green veggies than others, but you can balance that out with serving more protein or green veggies at other meals/snacks. Feel free to adjust these ideas to fit your family’s needs.
Erin’s Favorite Lunchbox Packing Tools
When it comes to packing lunch boxes for the 3 older dudes, I need sturdy that will last ALL year and into the next! Which is why I recommend the following…
- Lunchbox Love Notes for your kids
- Easy Lunchboxes System & Easy Lunchboxes, Little Dippers
- Thermos 2 pack, 10 oz. containers
- Rubbermaid Blox
- Laptop Lunches Bento-ware Bento Lunch Box
- Bentgo All-in-One Stackable Lunch/Bento Box
- Lunch boxes – LLBean & Lands End
Free Lunchbox Printables
- Complete School Lunchbox Ideas List (perfect for your fridge!)
- Weekly Lunchbox Planner (perfect for your household binder and/or fridge!).
Pin all of the Lunchbox ideas to share and save for later!
Happy lunch packing y’all!!!