I like easy. I need easy.
I like simple. I need simple.
I like sweets. I need dessert. (Every so often!)
I like lemon. I need this no-bake lemon dessert.
I could go on, but…I think I’d rather get back into the kitchen and make another round of this delish dessert.
Pound cake. (Store bought – because EASY. But feel free to make your own.)
Lemon curd. (Swoon.)
Sweet – tangy – creamy —- the makings of a magical dessert.
Stack as shown into small bowls or these mini-Mason jars.
(Or make yourself a giant bowl – no judgment from me if you do that! LOL)
And good luck eating just one jar.
Because it’s magical.
3-Ingredient No-Bake Lemon Dessert
Yield – 12 servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 0 minutes
- 1 lb. prepared pound cake
- 10 oz. jar lemon curd
- whipped topping
- 12 small (4 oz.) mason jars
- Cut each slice of pound cake into 1/2″ cubes. Place 1 slice of cut pound cake in each mason jar. (You’ll need about 1 jar for each slice of pound cake. The slices are about 1/2″ thick.)
- Top each pound cake with about a tablespoon of lemon curd.
- Serve with whipped topping.
- And try not to eat just one!
This recipe is featured on SouthernPlate.com’s Meal Plan Monday #73.