Have you ever wished you could make enough dinners to last a month in less than 2 hours?
Let me introduce you to the newest meal plan in the series…
With the busy back to school season upon us, I’m here to equip you with a game plan for the dinner hour as you head into these busy months. I’ve compiled a fantastic set of recipes that you can “load up” into the freezer and make later in the slow cooker. I pulled all the meals together in less than 2 hours and all the ingredients only cost me $160!
All of these new recipes are “Freezer to Slow Cooker Recipes” with very minimal prep. Just load up all the bags with the ingredients and freeze them. Then you can take the meal you want, thaw it partially in the fridge overnight or in a bowl of warm water on the counter for 20 minutes and drop all the ingredients into the slow cooker.
Come home at 6 pm from a crazy day and dinner’s waiting for you in the slow cooker!
Yes, it’s that simple. You’ll feel amazing knowing dinner is already taken care of and you can use cruise control through your afternoon activities…
And as always, we have a new twist with this plan. With this plan, you get access to 3 different types of shopping lists for you as part of the Complete Package:
- Warehouse Store Shopping List – one shopping list for the warehouse store and what you might need from the grocery store (although most ingredients are pantry staples or spices you already have on hand.) – you can use this list to
- Grocery Store Shopping List – one shopping list for the grocery store, if you plan to shop for all the ingredients at once from the grocery store. We have adjust quantities to what you will actually need.
- Grocery Store “by Meat Type” Shopping List – one shopping list for the grocery store, broken down by type of meat…so that when that meat is on sale, you can buy just what you need for those recipes and assembly those meals. getting the meat when it’s on sale can cut at least $20-$30 off your total bill for all these ingredients. This shopping list can also be used to make just a few meals at a time, say if you have a limited freezer space, or the thought of putting together 20 meals at once feels overwhelming!
Please note that the Basic Package only comes with the complete recipes and warehouse store shopping list.
Now…for the amazing recipes and other goodies and new twists you’ll find in this plan!
Each pack in this plan is DOUBLED except for the pork chops, so these 11 recipes make 20 packs total! Each pack is portioned to serve a family of 4. Larger families or families with bottomless pits (also known as teenage boys!) can double or use 2 packs for 1 meal!
I’ve also included suggested side dish ideas on the recipes and shopping list!
- (2) Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
- (2) Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala
- (2) Slow Cooker Chicken Chili
- (1) Slow Cooker Orange Pork Chops
- (1) Slow Cooker Islander Pork Chops
- (2) Slow Cooker (Ground) Beef Stroganoff
- (2) Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup
- (2) Slow Cooker Beef & Black Bean Chili
- (2) Slow Cooker Tamale Pie
- (2) Slow Cooker Beef ‘n Broccoli
- (2) Slow Cooker Sweet ‘n Sour Beef
Can I get a YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The total for all the ingredients after the leftovers $158!
Videos, Assembly Instructions, Printable Labels & More
In addition to the regular shopping list, recipe list and assembly/video instructions for the plan, we’ve also included a special notes section about the ingredients and how to make stretch your budget with the different ingredient options!
We have included Gluten Free modifications to each of the recipes. And the 2 recipes with dairy can be easily adapted to be dairy-free.
We have included Whole30 & Paleo modifications to each of the recipes too.
Here’s a new twist for you…I know not every has a slow cooker or likes how their slow cooker cooks food, so I’ve included cooking instructions to make these recipes in the oven or on the stovetop! (This will also come in handy if you forget to start the slow cooker and need to make dinner in the afternoon, as often happens to me!)
As always, you can expect the same great shopping list, recipes list, printable labels, assembly instructions and access to exclusive video of yours truly assembling all the meals.
It took me LESS THAN 2 HOURS to get them all together and into the freezer…and you can watch the video of the assembly process so you don’t feel alone in your efforts!
So, it’s time to grab your meal plan and get your freezer loaded and you’ll be all set for this busy back to school season!
Simplify with one of these 2 options…
Let me make the experience of preparing these meals simpler and easier….I’ve done all the work for you, you just have to follow along and get your meals into the freezer!
You can find the all of the other 20 Meals for $150 Meal Plans, as well as 6-Week Specialty Meal Plans and more in the $5 Dinners E-Store. Once you’ve chosen all the ones you need to make life in the kitchen easier, you can checkout and get all the printable at once!
NOTE: Once your purchase is complete, you will automatically receive an email with the links to download your meal plans. The links will be sent to the email you used during the checkout process or to the Paypal email address you used to pay. Please download these files directly to your computer within 72 hours, then you can add to your e-reader/phone/tablet. If you have issues with the download, PLEASE EMAIL ME! I’ll be able to help you out!
Interested in a weekly meal planning subscription service that takes all the headache and stress off your shoulders?! Sign up for a FREE 4-Week Trial at 5DollarMealPlan.com!