What would you do with an extra $100 to spend on groceries in the new year? Are you planning on hunkering down and tightening the dollar bills in your grocery budget? The new year is always a great time to re-organize your spending and channel your energy and motivation to spending less on groceries. I love working with Hurst Beans and am thrilled that they are offering a $100 grocery gift card to one of you…to help get started on your new year’s grocery budget! We’ve got a slew of great (and very inexpensive!!!) beans recipes for you to try out…$100 will go a long way when cooking with beans, ya know!
Here are a couple of my recent recipes, featuring Hurst Beans:
- 15 Bean Pot Pie
- Spicy Calico 15 Beans
- Rice and Pinto Beans with Andouille Sausage
- Spicy 15 Bean Chili (shown above)
They have graciously offered to give away a $100 grocery store gift card to a friend of $5 Dinners…to help get you started on your rice and beans budget for the new year!
Christmas Tree Photo Contest – Win $100!!!
And also…Hurst Beans has a simple way you can enter to win an additional $100 extra grocery money this holiday season…submit a photo with any package of Hurst Beans under your Christmas tree and you could win a $100 grocery gift card! Check out the Hurst Facebook page for all the details on how to enter to win! (Note: This is a completely different contest than the one here…so you can enter both!)
Before we get to the giveaway, I thought I’d share a few of the helpful links for cooking with dried beans…
Helpful Dried Beans Recipes
Here are the details on this giveaway $100 grocery card giveaway…
1. Contest ends on Monday, January 7th at 9 am EST.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment below and tell me which one of the Hurst Beans recipes you’ll be adding to a future meal plan!
- Entry #2: Follow me on Pinterest and repin a recipe from my “Rice and Beans Budget” board.
- Entry #3: Like Hurst Beans on Facebook, or follow on Twitter.
- Entry #4: Sign up for free email updates, or RSS posts from $5 Dinners.
2. Winner will be selected by Random.org. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!
*Disclosure: This giveaway is part of the Hurst beans campaign. I am receiving compensation as part of the campaign. Another yummy recipe coming next week!